Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday Update On Dad

Dad has had a rough day. Today was the day that Mom was coming to visit and it didn't work out. Susan Jones, who was to take Mom from the West County Care Center to Surrey Place, has been sick for several days and does not want to risk passing it on. On top of that, West County thought Mom's energy level was so low that it recommended that she stay put this afternoon. All this adds up to one very disappointed Dad. Please say a prayer for him or if you get a chance, call him. The number is 314-542-3426. He is not quick about picking up so don't be afraid to let it ring! Again, we cannot thank you enough for all you do, both in prayer and visits. May the Lord reward you for your kindness!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

2 comments:

astrosfreak09 said...

Aww, that's sad. I'm sure things will work themselves out and he'll see her soon.
Yall are in my prayers.
Love yall
Alex "Downtown" Brown
PS why do people call me Downtown Brown?

David Michael said...

Steve,

I just read about your family situation. You and your family are in my prayers. My mom had a stroke a few months ago and is living a very different life than she had before.