Saturday, September 08, 2007

Saturday Update On Dad

I think Dad has been rejuvenated by this weekend's visit from Dave and Sally. Sally is one of the funniest people I know and it is impossible not to laugh when she is around. Dave and Sally also spent time with Mom at the West County Care Center today and had several stories that probably are common to most with Alzheimer's. I read to Dad a long e-mail from an old friend of his (and Mom's) who went through Marriage Encounter with them. I think sometimes he is floored by how much people love him and Mom... but he shouldn't be. They gave their lives for others and now those folks are trying to pay back anyway they can. Please keep all of our family in your prayers!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: