Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday Update On Dad

Dad had another good day on Friday. His speech was clear. Sometimes, he has a little trouble answering the phone and I am not sure why. He told me things are getting easier for him but he is a long way from returning to normal. As always, he loves to hear details of life beyond his current residence. He was embarrassed that he forgot that Sandy's birthday was Friday but I am pretty sure Sandy understands! He is still weeks from returning to the house. Thanks for your constant prayers!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

1 comment:

Sally said...

Hey Steve, guess what? last week on Wednesday night the out going CNA of the evening shift gives me a report about this new guy, I asked her, are you sure of that name? the name was Roger Hawley he was on my assignment that night I had to go in and check for myself if it was the person I know and Love...he sure was.

In the morning he was so happy to see me and know I work at Surrey Place. we get to spend at least some part of the morning talking while I help him dress up and get ready for the beautiful day that the Lord has made.

I appreciate for all,especailly for your family allowing me to stay at your dads house.

However, as it is written:
"No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him
1 Corinthians 2:9