Monday, October 17, 2005

Introduction To My Blog

Let me introduce myself. My name is Steve Hawley and I live in Houston, Texas. Several years ago, I authored a book and immediately found out how hard it is to get noticed if your name is not John Grisham. A friend of mine in the publishing business told me a blog would be a wonderful way to draw attention to my book and its website-so here goes!
A little background information would be in order. I was born in Brooklyn and grew up in Nebraska. My father, originally from Michigan, is a retired minister and clinical psychologist. My mom, who hails from Arkansas, was a elementary school teacher. The Lord blessed me with two brothers and two foster sisters. I am an educator, teaching and coaching at Westbury Christian School in Houston. My marital status is single-hopefully not on a permanent basis- and I am a Christian.
My book is entitled What Then Is This Child Going To Be, subtitled Lessons From The Classroom. It is a compilation of stories I use in chapel talks, devotionals, and in my daily curriculum. You can read excerpts and find out out more about me at http://www.abctheword.com/. Thanks for your interest! Stay tuned!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

4 comments:

Steve Hawley said...

This is the best blog ever!
Steve in Houston

sexylexus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
claytonkline said...

http://davidbarnett.blogspot.com/2005/10/what-then-is-this-child-going-to-be.html hey coach hawley its clayton just thought i'd let you know the link above takes you to this guys blog that talks abotu you and your book in case you didn't know

clayton kline

sexylexus said...

Hi,this Lexus
i just want you to know i like your website.